Why hair transplant?
A hair transplant is simple procedure where your own hairs are taken from the back of the scalp and placed in areas of balding. The new transplanted hairs are permanent and do not thin out or fall out. They grow normally. After hair transplant you can style, wash, and cut your hair however you wish; the new transplanted hair is not affected any differently than other hairs on the scalp.
Is hair transplant safe?
Absolutely! Hair transplant is a simple outpatient procedure. Dr. Behnam has performed over 1,000 procedures without any incident. Since these are your normal hair, you can do anything you like including heat and curlers. You can color it or multi-color it just like your hair. They are your own hair! Come and visit with us to learn more about safety and other aspects of hair transplant.
Does the result look natural?
Performing hair transplant is a combination of art, aesthetics, and science. Dr. Behnam has perfected the art of creating and designing the most natural hairline. He guarantees natural hair transplant results. You just notice more hair. The image above belongs to a patient who flew from Michigan to Los Angeles for his hair restoration. People from all over the world consult with Dr. Behnam first.
Fill in the form below and start talking with Dr. Sean directly. He will
call you back himself and will answer all your questions. Call (888)
543-8424 to receive 10% discount on hair restoration and a free hair loss exam ($350 value). (secured)
Why choose Dr. Behnam?
- Dr. Behnam does one of the most free comprehensive hair transplant examinations to accurately calculate the number of hair grafts a patient needs (for accurate costing) and you will always meet with Dr. Behnam 1 on 1
- You will not get an estimate for number of grafts; you will get an accurate number based on proven method for full density. Please see Consultation page.
- Either you are a good candidate for hair transplant or not, you will hear his honest opinion; this all depends on the quality of hair on the back of scalp
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) can be used to transplant hairs from other areas such as chest, arms, or legs in case back of scalp is not a good candidate
- Dr. Behnam dedicates more than 8 hours to each procedure with the goal to provide you great surgical care.
- We take care of you before, during and after your procedure
- Dr. Behnam has been named the top 10 doctors by Newsweek magazine and awarded the Compassionate Doctor’s Award and Patient’s Choice Award
- We stand behind our work and we guarantee that the hair transplant looks natural
- All of Dr. Behnam’s follow up visits are complimentary
- Guarantee hair transplant growth in 3 months and will grow 1 inch every 3 months. By the 10 to 12 months, you will see about 2 to 3 inches of hair growth
- No hidden fees. We present you with all the cost at the consultation. We do not overcharge or have any surprise charges on the day of the procedure
Management of Primary Cicatricial Alopecias: Options for Treatment
9 Bad Habits That Are Ruining Your Hair
New Study Implicates Autoimmune Mechanisms in Alopecia Areata
Ringworm And Hair Loss
Hair-loss drug finasteride safely cuts risk of prostate cancer, study finds
Hair Loss: Should I Take Medicine to Regrow Hair?
Men's Hair Care Essentials
Six simple ways to prevent dandruff
Seven natural home remedies to avoid hair loss
Aging Face and Thinning Hair May Signal Impending Heart Attack
What to Eat to Get the Healthiest Head of Hair Ever
Study finds men most attractive with heavy-stubble
Drug-Induced Hair Loss
How Not to Wreck Your Hair
Worst Food For Hair and Nails
Are Men Giving Up On Hair Loss Treatments And Heading Straight For Transplants?